General disclaimer of liability for content on our website
- Aere Tai Pacific Midland Collective (“AERE TAI”) is providing this site on an ‘as is’ basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties except where such warranties are deemed to apply by law. In addition, a makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the information and related graphics published on this site. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of AERE TAI howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Neither AERE TAI nor any of its members, employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this site to the fullest extent permitted by law, neither by AERE TAI nor any of its members, employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, none of the exclusions and limitations in the clauses are intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or other statutory rights which may not be excluded.
- News, articles, contributions, photographs, drawings and information (“the material”) on www.aeretai.nz and all other websites and/or domains published by AERE TAI is provided free of charge on the basis that AERE TAI expressly disclaims any warranty in the material published. While taking all reasonable care to ensure that the material is accurate, AERE TAI accepts no liability for any error or omission and further, accepts no direct, incidental or consequential loss or damages arising from its publication.
- AERE TAI is the proprietor of all of the intellectual property and get-up on www.aeretai.nz and any other domains pointing to www.aeretai.nz at any time.
- All material published is copyright of AERE TAI or the original authors, photographers or contributors and not in relation to any business or commercial activity. The material is provided for the use of individual readers only and may be accessed (and printed) for your personal use only. All other trademarks, brand names, product names and titles and copyrights used in this site are trademarks, brand names, product names or copyrights of their respective holders. No permission is given by AERE TAI in respect of the use of any of them and such use may constitute an infringement of the holders rights. While we welcome all normal links to our sites we regard "deep linking" an infringement of our copyright.
- All images and video on the website are copyright protected. The purchase of an image or video does not carry with it the right to make a reproduction of it in any form without the prior written consent of the photographer. A prior payment of a reproduction fee may be required.
- Links to external sites. AERE TAI websites contain numerous links to assist you to access further material and to companies and organisations’ which advertise with us. These links attempt to take you to sites over which we have absolutely no control. We deem that these links are in a form that clearly identifies your accessing of a third party website. The company offers no warranty whatsoever as to the veracity of any information published on external websites and readers must satisfy themselves as to the validity of information (including copyright and trademark information) obtained from them or how they may use personal information gathered from readers.
- Links to our websites. You are welcome to link to AERE TAI provided however, the form of the link shall clarify that the link is to an external site. We would prefer links to go to the AERE TAI home page or the first page of any of the main sections of the site. Linking to other sections or pages runs the risk of your site containing broken links as we do not offer any warranty regarding location addresses which may be changed at any time without prior notice. Any specific requests in respect of linking may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regard "deep linking" as an infringement of our copyright.
- AERE TAI may provide links to many other sites. If you would like us to consider putting a link to your site, email details email@example.com with a brief description of your site. We reserve the right to refuse or discontinue any unpaid link at any time without notice or giving reason.
- By using this site, you hereby agree to the policy of AERE TAI. If you do not agree to the policy, please do not use this site. AERE TAI reserves at its sole discretion, the right to modify this policy at any time whatsoever.
The information we collect and how we use it
- When you register for our service we need to know certain information which may include the following, but may not be limited to: full and correct legal name, date of birth, ethnicity, residential address, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card number and expiry date, if applicable.
- We gather this information to allow us to process your request. The relevant information is then used by us, our agents and sub-contractors to provide you with the appropriate service and to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct and the provision of the service in general.
- We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop the website and our services and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
- We and any related companies may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service or products we think may be of interest to you. You have the right at any stage to choose not to receive such information. If you would rather not receive this information, please send a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may also want to provide you with related information from third parties we think may be of interest to you. You have the right at any stage to choose not to receive such information. If you would rather not receive this information, please send a request by email to email@example.com
- A cookie is a small data file that a website transfers to online users' hard drives to remember service settings. Cookies do not personally identify you when you use AERE TAI website. Cookies allow us to gather the following information: the date and time of your visit, the duration of your visit, the pages you visit, the domain name from which you access the internet and the referring address you linked from. We use this information to measure the number of visitors to the different pages of our site and to help us make our site more useful to you.
- Can I get rid of cookies? Yes. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, and to decline or accept it. However, cookies do help to keep websites working more efficiently.
How we protect your information
- The internet is not a secure medium. However we have put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy.
- AERE TAI does not collect any personally identifiable information unless you provide it to us. When you’re visiting our website, certain information can be passively collected (that is, collected without you actively giving us the information) using various technologies, such as cookies.
- If you sign up to our website and submit personally identifiable information to us, we make our best efforts to keep this information protected. Unfortunately, no transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. So while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of any information you send to us. However, once we receive your transmission, we do everything in our power to ensure its security on our systems. Please remember that whenever you voluntarily give out personal information online, for example on message boards, through e-mail, or in chat areas, that you are giving strangers access to your details which can be misused. AERE TAI strongly recommends that you never post personal information in any public area of the Internet. If you are under 13 years old and you decide to post or send personal information to us or to other areas on the Internet, we suggest that first you check with your parents that it's okay.
- We also keep your information confidential. The internal procedures of AERE TAI cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information.
- Updating your details. If any of the information that you have provided to AERE TAI changes, for example if you change your e-mail address, name or details or if you wish to cancel a newsletter or e-newsletter subscription, please let us know the correct details by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to Administration, Aere Tai Pacific Midland Collective, C/- Kaute Pasifika Trust, Level 1, 960 Victoria Street, Hamilton.
- Owing to the global nature of the Internet infrastructure, the information you provide may be transferred in transit to countries outside New Zealand that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and its use as set out in this policy. However, we have taken the steps outlined above to try to improve the security of your information. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers.